Packaging Machinery Sustainable Development Program
Monday, 02 July 2018
• Use a recognized methodology to document your machinery’s sustainability attributes, such as Total Cost of Ownership, Life Cycle Assessment, or Overall Equipment Effectiveness.
• Benchmark your products and services relative to the Sustainable Packaging Coalition’s definition of sustainability, an informal but widely recognized packaging industry benchmark.
• Form strategic relationships, as appropriate, with converters or other suppliers of packaging, ancillary products, machinery, or automation.
• Design for sustainability, including some or all of the following:
- Disassembly of machinery, to provide customer with greater line layout flexibility and to aid in end-of-life remanufacturing or recovery, including parts and components.
- Reduction or elimination of empty container transport—for example, locating of bottle forming equipment closer to or in the same facility as filling lines to eliminate shipping empty bottles by truck.
packing machine for food products
packing machine price
pouch packing machine price
small packaging machine
automatic packing machine
food packing machine
automatic packing machine price
industrial packaging machines